Before you know it, summer will be here.
We’re getting ready for summer camp and want you to be in the loop, too!
Here are a few things we though you’d like to know.Â
- Registration for the 2013 Summer Camp begins on Saturday March 9th â€“ priority registration at 9 am, registration for new clients at noon. Space is limited in all programs. Registration is on a first come basis.
- Unless noted, camp fees are $125 per week.
- Camp fees may be paid in two installments if you register before June 1, 2013.
- Camp fee subsidies are available on a first come basis to eligible clients.
- We provide a healthy FREE LUNCH every day!
- Each Camp day is 9 am to 4:30 pm.
- Early drop-off at 8:30 am & late pick-up, until 5:30 pm, are available for a fee of $35/week.
- Register week-by-week for Ladybug, Academic & Adventure Camp.
- Leaders In Training camp has 4 two-week periods at a fee of $150. Period 3 is one day less (Aug 3) and the fee is $135
- Registration may be completed over the phone with a VISA or MC if you are a current University Settlement Agency member.
If you have any questions or need more information please come and see us or drop us a line:
Children’s Program Coordinator
416-598-3444 ext. 228
416-598-3444 ext. 229