After School Program Registration for 2016-2017
Registration for those wishing to register for 5 days a week of After School activities for the full school year begins Saturday, June 4th at 9am on a first come, first served basis. A limited amount of subsidy is available for those who are eligible. Advantages of registering for 5 days a week for the full school year:
- No worries: You are guaranteed after school care for your child for the whole school year.
- Less early mornings! You only have line up once on June 4th to register.
- No lump sum payments. Your payments will be taken from your VISA/MC on a monthly basis for the school year.
- First up! This is our first registration date for the Fall Term and will ensure a space for your child for the entire school year.
- We help you make well-rounded choices: Grades JK and SK: a new program for our youngest participants. Activities will vary daily and all children will participate together in active games, dance, creative art and literacy activities. Grades 1 to grade 8: divided into two groups; Grades 1 to 2 and Grades 3 to 8; to ensure activities are related to skills and age abilities. You will prioritize your child’s program choices by ranking.
- If requested, your child will be placed in a Red Cross Swim lesson at their appropriate level. Must be 5 yrs. of age
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole (ext. 228) or Katie (ext. 229)