Customer Service & Call Centre Certificate Program
Improve your employment skills. Learn how to deliver exceptional customer service.
A call centre career offers thousands of progressive positions and opportunities; the first step is usually as a customer service representative.
If you are receiving Ontario Works and looking to enter the job market, our free Customer Service and Call Centre Training Certificate program can provide you with the help you need to get that first position. Approximately 70% of our program participants are successful in finding employment.
We work with each participant to develop the skills and strategies they need to embark on their unique path to success.
The Customer Service & Call Centre Certificate program provides:
- Customer service and call centre skills development
- Hands-on experience in a call centre role
- Strategies to overcome employment barriers
- Job search assistance
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
This four-week online program includes:
- Two weeks of online skill development workshops on Zoom: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 11 am
- Two weeks remote placement: You will work from home with a call centre employer.
- You must receive Ontario Works
- You must be legally able to work
- You must speak English fluently
- You must possess good communication, problem solving, and computer skills
- You must have flexible availability, including weekdays and weekends, mornings, afternoons and evenings
To participate, you will need:
- A referral from your Ontario Works caseworker
- A computer/laptop with webcam and microphone
- Stable internet connection
- Basic computer and typing skills (at least 20 WPM)
When does the next session begin?
New sessions begin every month.