Navigating Next Steps
Counselling and support to help you achieve your life goals
This free 8-week program provides one-on-one online counselling and coaching to give you the tools you need to move forward with your life.
If you are experiencing isolation and mental health issues, unemployment, and difficulty navigating services, access to food, housing, and financial supports, we can help you.
Navigating Next Steps offers:
- An initial needs assessment by phone or via video chat to identify what your goals are and the kinds of support you need
- One-on-one online counselling and coaching
- Development of a personal plan that identifies, supports, and sets out strategies to help you achieve your goals and enhance the quality of your life
- Online workshops
- You must receive Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support (ODSP)
- You must have English-language ESL/LINC level 2 or higher skills
To participate, you will need:
- A referral from your Ontario Works caseworker
- A computer/laptop with webcam and microphone
Need more information?
Email Fara Zarrinabadi, Navigating Next Steps Program Worker, at email@example.com or call (416) 452-1938.
Please consult and apply through your Ontario Works caseworker.