Keeping Everyone Safe
University Settlement’s In-Person Summer Day Camp: COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
Your child’s and family’s health and safety is our top priority. We will be following all government and public healthy pandemic guidelines to ensure our COVID-19 procedures and training keep everyone as safe as possible.
Here are some of the safety enhancements we have added to our Camp day:
- Daily screening: All staff, parents/guardians and campers will be screened prior to camp sign-in and sign-out.
- Face Masks: All campers and staff must wear a mask during the camp day, except for eating.
- Physical Distancing: All activities are planned to ensure 6-feet minimum distance is maintained between campers at all times.
- Small cohorts: Only 8 children will be the cohort for each week of camp.
- Frequent Handwashing: There will be lots of handwashing breaks throughout the day and before lunch and snack times.
- Lunch and snack time: This year we will not be providing lunch or snack to our campers. Please send your child to camp with food for lunch and a morning and afternoon snack. No food sharing allowed.
- Cleaning: Extra cleaning and sanitizing will be occur throughout the day.
- Outdoor programming: Weather permitting, all our camp activities will take place outside in Grange Park.
- In-door activities: On rainy days, programming will take place in our large well-ventilated program rooms.
- Detailed safety plan: A detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan will be included in our Parent Handbook.
Need more information?
Email Emma Lupinacci
Back to Summer Day Camps