Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working for University Settlement!
University Settlement is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our departments work together to help our community learn and grow. Our goal is to build a city where each individuals of all ages can thrive.
Are you interested in making a difference in your community? Our current job openings are listed below. If you would like to apply to a posted vacancy, please forward your resume and cover letter clearly indicating the position you are interested in.
Thank you, once again, for your interest in being involved in our exciting and meaningful work.
- Aquafitness Instructor (PDF)
- Children’s Programs Coordinator (PDF)
- Development & Communications Manager (PDF)
- Director of Settlement and Social Services (PDF)
- Group Fitness Instructor (PDF)
- Human Resources & Payroll Administrator (PDF)
- Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (PDF)
- LINC Instructor for Bilingual English-Mandarin Literacy (PDF)
- Music & Arts Instrument Teacher – Piano (PDF)
- Music & Arts Teacher (Group) – African Drumming (PDF)
- Music & Arts Teacher (Group) – Handbell Choir Teacher (PDF)
- Yoga Instructor (PDF)