Summer Day Camp
Summer Camp 2023:
July 3 to August 25 (for Ages 4 to 12)
Keep your children active, having fun and making new friends all summer long. Join us for arts and crafts, swimming, baking, STEM activities, outdoor fun, day trips and more!
Led by our HIGH FIVE™ trained staff, University Settlement’s Summer Camps offer age-appropriate, unique, fun experiences that nurture exploration, spark imagination, and provide opportunities for physical activity.
Registration is now open for Summer Camp 2023. Early bird discount (10% off) is available until March 31st.
Small Camp Cohorts
This summer camp will run for eight weeks. Each week, there will be different camp cohorts with a limited number of campers:
- Explorers Camp (ages 4 to 5): 15 participants per week
- Rangers Camp (ages 6 to 7): 15 participants per week
- Voyagers Camp (ages 8 to 9): 15 participants per week
- Adventurers Camp (ages 10 to 12): 15 participants per week
Daily Camp Schedule
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Drop-off 8:45 AM to 9:00 AM. Pick-up 4:45 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Extended Care Options (early drop-off / late pick-up): Drop-off 8:10 AM to 8:45 AM; Pick up 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
2023 Camp Dates (July 3 to August 5)
- Week 1: July 3 to July 7
- Week 2: July 10 to July 14
- Week 3: July 17 to July 21
- Week 4: July 24 to July 28
- Week 5: July 31 to August 4
- Week 6: Tuesday, August 8 to Friday, August 11 (no camp on Monday, August 7 – Civic Holiday)
- Week 7: August 14 to August 18
- Week 8: August 21 to August 25*
*Settlement Sports + Swim Camp (August 21 to August 25)
Where play and performance go hand in hand. We provide a fun and safe environment where our HIGH Five certified staff will support your children to challenge themselves.
Participate in daily 30-minute Life Saving Society swim lessons to receive a progress report at the end of camp. Learn the fundamentals of team games, team sports, individual and dual sports, dance, gymnastics, and track & field in the Grange! Each day will end with a competitive challenge to test your skills.
- On-site camp swim Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Local trips: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Daily arts and crafts, STEM activities, active games, sports, and more!
$275 per week (Early Bird Discount 10% off available until March 31)
Early Bird Registration is Now Open
Register before March 31st to receive 10% off your Summer Camp registration.
If you have any questions, please contact the Children’s Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416‑598‑3444 ext. 229.
Calling All Young Leaders Ages 13 to 17
Apply now to join our Leaders in Training program this summer! Apply by June 20.
Proudly HIGH FIVE™ Accredited
HIGH FIVE™ is Canada’s only comprehensive quality standard for children’s programs. Based on a holistic approach to healthy child development, it’s quality framework addresses Staff Training and Development, Program Assessments, Policies/Procedures, and Awareness.