COVID-19: Pool and Grange Fitness Centre Reopening August 3 with Limited Hours and Capacity
Welcome back! We’re phasing in Aquatics and Grange Fitness Centre programs so that we can keep everyone safe. We’re planning to open up more programs after Labour Day.
- Swimming & Aquatics: Starting August 3 until September 4, the Pool will be open for Lane Swim, Family Swim, and Youth Swim (for swimmers aged 10 to 17) with limited hours and capacity Monday through Saturday.
- Grange Fitness Centre: Reopening with limited hours and capacity Monday through Saturday
- Badminton, Basketball and Yoga: Will continue to be suspended
All swims and Grange Fitness Centre workouts must be pre-booked. No drop-ins.
Keep Fit and Stay Active In-person and Online
We’re continuing to provide new ways for you to keep fit and stay active in-person and online:
- Expanded hours and increased capacity at the Grange Fitness Centre
- Badminton program reopens
- New in-person Fitness and Yoga classes
- Our popular online exercise classes
- All activities must be pre-booked. No drop-ins.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your swim or fitness session begins. Everyone must show their Proof of Vaccination and complete COVID-19 symptom screening when they arrive. Mask wearing is mandatory in all public spaces but not during workout sessions or in the pool.
Please note that Basketball remains suspended due to the pandemic.